Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report Street Sign Repair

  1. Report a missing or damaged street sign
    While the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDoT) maintains most highway signage, Rockbridge County maintains County street name signs. These signs are typically either green or white in color and are mounted on round, yellow posts at the intersection of two or more roads. The signs are used by emergency responders, delivery businesses and travelers to find homes and businesses and for general navigation in the County. Occasionally, signs are damaged by vehicles, wind, and unfortunately, vandalism. As signs are important for navigation, residents are encouraged to report damaged or missing signs. The County GIS Departments coordinates sign replacement and repair. In order to ensure timely repair, it is important to provide specific information when making a repair request:
  2. Tell us where the sign is located. Please list the street which comprise the intersection with the repair is needed. Ie: Intersection of Valley Pike and Patrick Drive.
  3. Condition
    Tell us if the sign is down, damaged or missing. Ie: The sign has been knocked over and is lying in beside the road. Check all that apply:
  4. Enter description of other Conditions.
  5. List the sign blades which need to be replaced (if known). Ie: Valley Pike appears to be OK but the Patrick Drive sign is severely bent.
  6. Provide any additional information which may be helpful to plan for a repair. Ie: The sign pole appears to be severely bent.
  7. Please provide your email address so that we may contact you for any clarifications needed. (optional)
  8. Enter your telephone number. (optional)
  9. Thank you for your assistance!
  10. Leave This Blank:

  11. This field is not part of the form submission.