|District||Qualifications||Member||Mailing Address||Contact Information||Term Expires|
150 S Main Street Lexington, VA 24450
|Kerrs Creek||Property Owner||Melissa Hennis||150 S Main Street Lexington, VA 24450||540-784-0329 C
|Natural Bridge||Property Owner||David Whitmore||150 S Main Street Lexington, VA 24450||540-291-2188 H
|South River||Property Owner||Robert Lucas||150 S Main Street Lexington, VA 24450||540-460-7699 C||3/23/2025|
|Walkers Creek||Property Owner||Shan Watkins||150 S Main Street Lexington, VA 24450||540-810-2670 C||1/28/2024|
- Meets monthly on the 2nd Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Yearly Meeting Schedule
- Rockbridge County Administrative Office Building
Board of Supervisors Meeting Room, 1st Floor
150 South Main Street
Lexington, Virginia 24450
- View live and previous Planning Commission meetings here.
- Join the Rockbridge County Planning Commission Zoom Webinar using the link and password below:
- Or join the Rockbridge County Planning Commission via telephone using one of the following numbers:
- +1 301 715 8592
- +1 312 626 6799
- +1 669 900 6833
- +1 253 215 8782
- +1 346 248 7799
- Webinar ID: 884 3321 9671
- See the link below for instructions if you have never joined a Zoom webinar:
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Public Hearings & Notices
Hearings and notices are available prior to the meetings.
About the Commission
This Commission is responsible for reviewing all applications related to planning and zoning and making recommendations to the Board of Supervisors. Members serve four-year terms.
- The Commission consists of five members appointed by the Board of Supervisors, one from each Magisterial District
- All shall be residents of the county and qualified by knowledge and experience to decide questions of growth and development
- At least three shall own real property in the County