Board of Supervisors
- Meets monthly on the 2nd and 4th Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
- Rockbridge County Administrative Office Building
Board of Supervisors Meeting Room, 1st Floor
150 South Main Street
Lexington, Virginia 24450
- Work Session each 4th Monday at 4:30 P.M. prior to the regular meeting in the Board Meeting Room located on the 1st floor of the Rockbridge County Administrative Office Building at 150 S. Main Street, Lexington.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that Board of Supervisors meetings will be held by electronic means pursuant to the Continuity of Government Ordinance adopted by the Board on April 6, 2020, due to the threats posed by the COVID-19 pandemic to the health, safety, and welfare of the public, and in accordance with the recommendations, guidelines and requirements of federal, state and local authorities.
Board members will participate remotely. Staff will be present as normal in the Board of Supervisors meeting room at 150 S. Main Street, Lexington and while the room will be open to the public, no more than 10 persons, including staff, will be allowed into the room at one time, as per the Board’s COVID19 meeting policy. Citizens are encouraged not to attend the meeting in person, but have several options to view or participate in the Zoom Meeting Webinar as described below:
- View Meeting through Live Stream on Youtube by going to following link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo-rAg96Ey7QwfHPfKrUZ9A?view_as=subscriber. There you can select to view the video with a "LIVE NOW" text in red or view previous recorded sessions.
- Join Zoom Webinar by phone dialing in or by computer. Below is the Attendee Invitation. Note the Webinar ID and Password as you will need to provide these to join through either medium. The following link is Zoom Documentation for joining a Webinar and participating. We will utilize the raise your hand and Q&A features to address Citizen Comment in the webinar: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004954946-Joining-and-participating-in-a-webinar-attendee-
You are invited to a Rockbridge County Board of Supervisors Zoom webinar.
When:This is a recurring webinar for Official Board of Supervisor meeting times
Topic: Rockbridge County Board of Supervisors Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,136904815#,,#,509406# or +13126266799,,136904815#,,#,509406#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782
- Mailing a comment to "County of Rockbridge, 150 South Main Street, Lexington, VA, 24450." Add on Envelope "Citizen Comment for Board of Supervisors Meeting"
- Dropping a written comment off at the front entrance to County Administration building on 150 South Main Street, Lexington, VA in the drop box at the front door, with "Citizen Comment" written on envelope.
- Email email@example.com
Agendas & Minutes
Access agendas for the Board of Supervisors meetings.
Access minutes for the Board of Supervisors meetings.
About the Board
This Board is the governing body of Rockbridge County. Board members are elected by magisterial district and serve four year terms. The Board selects the Chairman and Vice Chairman at the first meeting of the calendar year.