Rockbridge County Preschool On/Off the Bus
- Effinger: Wednesday & Friday with Ms. Dwinnie & Ms. Erinn
- Fairfield: Tuesday, Thursday & Friday with Ms. Monica & Ms. Denise
- Goshen: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday with Ms. Dwinnie & Ms. Erinn
- Glasgow: Monday & Wednesday with Ms. Monica & Ms. Denise
We serve any child age 3 that is completely potty trained. We will assist the child with buttons and zippers. Enrollment is on a first come first server basis.
- Parents must provide a packed lunch each day. Try to include a variety of healthy fruits and vegetables with their lunches. Do not send glass containers or soft drinks.
- Please see that your child has breakfast before preschool.
- Children need to have their own backpacks large enough to carry their lunch box and correspondence between preschool and parents.
- Children will only be released to parents unless otherwise informed by parent with a written notice or phone call. Please inform us if someone different will be picking up your child.
- Children should not attend if they are running a fever or have a contagious illness. Please inform the instructor as soon as possible about any such illness.
- Parents are invited to review all materials used by the preschool program and to discuss them with the staff.
- We will follow the Rockbridge County School Schedule unless otherwise announced. We will also follow the county inclement weather dismissal with exception of late openings. We will delay one hour when the county schools are two hours late unless otherwise announced.
- PLEASE KEEP YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION CURRENT TO INSURE THAT WE MAY BE ABLE TO REACH YOU IF NEEDED.
If you have questions or concerns please call:
Edwina Shafer (Ms. Dwinnie) 461-1887 or 261-1922 or the Goshen Library 997-0351
Monica Dock 461-9940 or Fairfield School 348-5202